Make sure you're ready for your next adventure with our sustainable and ethical coffee blended with dark chocolate then topped with crushed coffee beans.
Handcrafted for Coffeeine Coffee Company by: Schakolad Chocolate Factory
64% DARK CHOCOLATE (UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER)
VANILLIN (AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)
MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SOY. PROCESSED WHERE NUTS ARE PRESENT. GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN
Serving size: 1/3 bar (17g), Servings Per Container: 3, Calories 120, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (31% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 142mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 12g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 2g, Vit. A (2% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (12% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.