We are very happy to be able to offer our customers a Sustainable and Ethical that will make them feel good while drinking Coffeeine coffee during an adventure.
Here's what we strive to achieve:
1. Adventure - High quality coffee to start your day fresh and full of energy, motivated and inspired for whatever may come your way.
2. Social Impact - We work directly with our coffee producers. We pay them a living wage price for their coffee, listen to their needs, and support projects that will have direct, positive impacts on their lives and communities.
3. Sustainability - From coffee cherry to cup, we continue to take concrete actions to reduce our ecological footprint. This includes organic farming practices and improved packaging.
4. Transparency - We mean what we say. We’re committed to informing our consumers and documenting our actions as part of our accountability promise.
All of our coffee orders are roasted when we receive the order and are shipped within 24 hours to ensure the absolute freshest coffee possible.
We don't provide free samples but we know it's hard to decide on a purchase if you haven't tried it before. This is why we invite you to join one of the events that we'll be organizing to promote sports. You'll have the opportunity to experience the delicious taste of Coffeeine and adventure. For more info on events, follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook.
We also periodically offer special discounts and Instagram giveaways.
We offer both digital and physical gift cards that can be purchased on our store.
If you purchase online, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to redeem your digital gift card.
If you purchase in person, you will be given a physical gift card.
Both the electronic and physical gift cards have a unique 16 digit code and work the same way (these codes should not be shared).
To redeem a gift card, simply enter the unique 16 digit code during checkout in the "Gift card" box and click "Apply."
***Please note that gift cards cannot be used towards our coffee subscriptions.
We care about the environment, and have taken actions from seed to cup to reduce Coffeeine’s ecological footprint. From organic coffee practices to sustainable, recyclable packaging and low-carbon transportation, we’re going above and beyond. We recognize that we have a responsibility not just to our customers, but to our suppliers too, so that all of us can share the thrill of adventure and of a prosperous, sustainable future, so that the spirit of adventure can live on.
Our "Adventure Blend v2.0" features a 100% compostable bag. Here are a few facts about these bags:
1. ASTM 6400 certified for industrial and municipal compostability
2. FDA approved
3. Include compostable valve and zipper
4. Materials are compostable at home or in large commercial composts
Absolutely! We purchase our shipping supplies from EcoEnclose since they offer a wide range of Eco-Friendly materials including:
100% RECYCLED SHIPPING BOXES
1. 95% post-consumer & 5% post-industrial content
2. No new materials are used in the manufacturing of these boxes
3. Fully recyclable and biodegradable
100% RECYCLED PADDED MAILERS
1. 100% recycled content
2. Padded for extra protection with "yesterday's news"¹
3. Fully recyclable & naturally degradable
4. Made from 100% recycled paper fibers
¹ Recovered newspaper is matted into a layer of cushioning and then sandwiched between two solid layers of recycled kraft paper.
It might sound a little crazy but our goal is to one day be able to ship our coffee using the power of wind --- on sailboats! ⛵️
Loss of forests contributes between 12% and 17% of annual greenhouse gas emissions, and it costs as little as $0.11 to provide support and care for a tree to be planted. This is why we donate 5% of all sales to help the environment so that the spirit of adventure can alive on.
With a few exceptions, merchandise purchased on www.coffeeine.co can be returned to www.coffeeine.co within 30 days of purchase. Please consult our Refund Policy for more information and to submit a refund request.
Because of our fast fulfillment, it may not be possible to modify an existing order. If you need to make a change, please send an email with (1) your name, (2) order number and (3) Subject - "Modify Order" to email@example.com as soon as you can and we will do our best to make the changes before your order ships. Please note that for privacy reasons, your email address must match the email address on the order.
Yes, we use the safest payment processing services on the internet. If you have any security questions or concerns, please review our payment processors' security measures: Shopify Payments & Stripe.com